Devils Den FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all,
A buddy and I are heading to Devils Den this Saturday and anticipate getting there around 9 AM. We'll be testing out some new gear and working on some core competencies. I realize this dive is total n00bsauce to most of you but if you're around I'd love to meet some of ya. I'll be driving my wife's silver minivan, so if you're diving the Den this Saturday and you see me, come on over.....

-Dan

I wouldn't call Devils Den noobsauce. Sure, its shallow, and relatively safe, as long as you don't slip into the cave, but its visually incredible IMO.

I can't go this weekend, but wish I could. Its one place I wouldn't mind paying to dive again.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I wouldn't call Devils Den noobsauce. Sure, its shallow, and relatively safe, as long as you don't slip into the cave, but its visually incredible IMO.

I can't go this weekend, but wish I could. Its one place I wouldn't mind paying to dive again.

I guess I meant in terms of an open water dive with varying currents, deeper depths, etc...I like it there as well, anytime you're heading that way feel free to shoot me a PM or something.

-Dan

Might have some better luck diggin up some other participants in the Florida Conch Regional Forum by the way.

I do the springs when the ocean gets narley...mid sept....Devils Den is so neat

I've dove Devils Den, I love it. Its truely visual and fun!

Yes, welcome to Scubaboard, kamico. Also, I want to get back down and do the Florida springs this winter when water temperatures up here get cold. During the winter in upstate South Carolina, we have to dive the Hot Hole at Lake Keowee where Duke Power's hot water off the reactors comes out... and during the cold of the winter, it is still around 58 degrees... so its kind of cold, especially for some poor sap like me who dives wet.

Wish I could come down to Florida and meet you! Devil's Den is amazing! I did it last Feb. and absolutely loved it. I hope to take my fiance down when I go down this winter.

Caleb

Thanks Guys!

Back
Top Bottom