DETAILS: HOUSTON Happy Hour - March 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thesassyrabbit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Okay Houston Scubaboarders!!! It appears that we’ve been challenged by the DFW and Austin areas to have the best happy hour ever! So….

Mark your calendars! Invite your friends! You won’t want to miss it!

This is a great chance to see your regular dive buddies, meet some new friends/dive buddies, and talk about your 2006 diving plans!

WHO: Divers or wanna-be-divers
WHAT: Houston area scuba diver Happy Hour*
WHEN: Friday, March 3rd, starting at 6:00 p.m. to ????
WHERE: Stag’s Head Pub
2128 Portsmouth St.
Houston, Texas 77098
Phone: (713) 533-1199
Map: http://www.stagsheadpub.com/location/index.htm

Stag’s Head Pub serves food … and spirits (of course!!).

* Please note: This happy hour is not being sponsored by any specific dive club, site, or organization; however, several will be represented by their members’ presence - including Scubaboard - so invite all of your friends... everyone is welcome!!! So, if you’re looking for some new dive buddies, want to hear more about trips that are being planned, or just find out what other divers in Houston are up to…. Be sure to join us!!!

Let us know if you'll be there - we'll keep an eye out for ya!

Grajan:
Are CHUM in on this?

Can we cross-post an invite?

First, yes, you may cross invite.

Next.... I am counting on CHUM being in on this :D

Bottom line... the more the merrier!!

colt:
Man, that sucks I have to work.

That does suck colt, but we'll each have an extra drink in your honor.... :D Would that help?

We'll look forward to meeting you another time :wink:

thesassyrabbit:
That does suck colt, but we'll each have an extra drink in your honor.... :D Would that help?

We'll look forward to meeting you another time :wink:

Yeah that will work,:D My work schedule isn’t that great I work 6pm until 6am, W,T,F,S so if you guys every get together in the early part of the week you can count me in.:D

I think it's a great idea to get everyone from SB, CHUM and Zendiver together. Beast and I will be there to meet some new folks.

Grajan:
Havn't seen you for a while now too.:10:

Hi! It will be great to see you again!

$$$$$hoot!!!

LaCuda and I ain't gonna be able to make it...we'll be in Utila..looking forward to the next. Y'all have fun!!

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom