Destin Jetties 6/17/06 & 6/18/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
well here's what the roster looks like!

SeaYoda
Mike_s + 1 (if he shows)
Jeepbrew
tsunamigav
photohikedive (I'm betting he'll show)
MDB (if PHD shows, so will MDB)
jviehe + crew
I assume parking will be a *****. Not sure how many of mine are diving the jetties. Most are coming for the boat dives in the morning, 10 people. Not sure who will stay for jetties other than 3.

mike_s:

SeaYoda
Mike_s + 1 (if he shows)
Jeepbrew
tsunamigav
jviehe + crew

What the heck is THAT supposed to mean???

mike_s:

SeaYoda
Mike_s + 1 (if he shows)
Jeepbrew
tsunamigav
jviehe + crew
Count me in!!!

I just want to know if I can dive for some blue crab...can I eat them if and when I do catch them and I also want to take LOTS of pictures- love it!

divindummy:
Count me in!!!

This screename fits you oh so well Jen. :D

divindummy:
I just want to know if I can dive for some blue crab...can I eat them if and when I do catch them and I also want to take LOTS of pictures- love it!

There will be plenty of crabs n the Jetty. I think you need a fishing license if you plan on catching any though...

Actually I heard the other day that you dont for the blue crabs, but I'm not sure how acurate my source was. I'd check through fish and game real quick.

so... one last time? Anyone diving Friday?

the water sure is nice and clear and warm down here..... anyone?... anyone?.... Bueller? Bueller?

high tide at 2:10pm. anytime after lunch should be good conditions.

no friday dives for this monkey. between having to fetch mom from her sleep study at 5 am, and working, I won't have much time. I will be doing something saturday, but haven't recieved all my orders yet

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom