Desert Divers Anniversary Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

namabiru

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I got my Desert Divers newsletter in the mail on Tuesday, and their anniversary sale started today. 10-70% off on stuff, and a whole lot of specials going on. This is going on Thursday-Sunday. Not a bad way to support a Tucson LDS if you're making small purchases (as I did). Just got back from there, and UK lights are 40% off, Princeton Tec 10%, etc.

(I still wonder what Captain Bob has going on... might have to venture in before I move at the end of the month, and charm him with my personality :blinking: :mooner: ) *LOL*

thanks for the info- but going to the sale requires stepping foot in Tucson :l: Almost as bad as the west valley!

:rofl3:

Yeah, I know it. I will never forget the first time I got to Tucson, and drove near the University. My initial reaction was "well, this is a drive-by shooting waiting to happen..."

It's interesting how the nice places in Tucson are as far away from the University as possible.

You should try my part of Tucson,,, 105 in Mesa today.

For anyone who is interested, I actually live in Rincon Valley, not Tucson. :wink:

donooo:
105 in Mesa today.

As far as I'm concerned (99.9% of) Mesa got lost on it's way back to the west valley.

Dive-aholic:
For anyone who is interested, I actually live in Rincon Valley, not Tucson. :wink:

You sound like the people in Ahwatukee who don't want to believe they actually live in (south) Phoenix.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom