Great Deal, but I had to act fast (Anniversary present to me)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear you had to cancel at the last minute. Alison mentioned there was a last minute cancellation.

I had a great time, we did not miss any dives due to weather, but did miss the last dive on Friday because we had to beat the tides.

The pre-dawn dive on Friday was amazing, we went in when it was completely dark, and came out to the sun rise. It was like we picked up Thursday's night dive where we left off.

As Hoag mentioned the vis was not the best, but I have never seen so many reef sharks on this itinerary it was a blast.

So how was it? SOrry I Missed the week, I had to cancel last minute as my business server crashed 4 days before the trip and everything went sideways on me for me. Hoping Hurricane Lee didn't stir things up too much, looks like it stayed far enough east/North of the T&C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom