Denver Happy Hour Sept 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

georoc01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The First SD Happy Hour will be in Denver at Lodo's downtown It will be on the Patio from 6-9pm on September 21st. The address is 1946 Market Street about a block from Coors Field.
http://www.lodosbarandgrill.com/

We will at least some appetizers provided. If anyone wants to join us, they are more than welcome!

singledivers.com, which is where the idea for the happy hour originated. But its certainly open to anyone who would like to come, whether attached or not and whether your significant other is a diver or not either.

singledivers.com, which is where the idea for the happy hour originated. But its certainly open to anyone who would like to come, whether attached or not and whether your significant other is a diver or not either.

Sounds like a possibility. I'm single, like to dive and have been known to consume adult beverages every now and then. Thanks for letting us know.

We are Still on for tomorrow up on the deck at Lodos Downtown. If you are going down to the October fest, we should be about a block west of were its being set up on Larimer.

All divers in the area are welcome regardless of your current relationship status. Come on out and meet some fellow divers!

I have my regularly scheduled week with my daughter starting tomorrow,so I will not be able to attend.

what? no pictures yet ??

you guys still sleeping it off or maybe still locked up in the Denver County Jail ??? :D

Still working on the photos. About a dozen divers showed up, including four members of Denver's Search and Rescue crew. Working on another date at the end of next month. Will keep everyone posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom