Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YO PEEPS! Heading out tomorrow to Vortex after work. It's going to be a long day of driving with no sleep. How is everyone with all the bad weather that has hit y'all? I hope everyone is safe! Oh Denise...Rum is ready!

C:shark2:

YO PEEPS! Heading out tomorrow to Vortex after work. It's going to be a long day of driving with no sleep. How is everyone with all the bad weather that has hit y'all? I hope everyone is safe! Oh Denise...Rum is ready!

C:shark2:

Yeah on the Rum!! We didn't get any bad weather but I have been trying to contact people I know in the areas that got hit. We have delayed our departure trying to check on people. There are alot of people without power and some who know people who have had losses. It is very sad. My heart goes out to everyone who has been affected by this.

As of right now, Morrison is ON!

I mounted the new camera to a plane, and wasn't terribly pleased with the results.

I went crazy, and put it on my helicopter, and wow.

So, I might need a recovery diver if I flubb up, but I'll be trying to get some spring footage with the helicopter tomorrow, unless plans change.

A sample screen shot from some test video I did this morning.

Attachments

• 450 flying gopro.jpg
    450 flying gopro.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Jax
Watch it in HD if you can. Otherwise the compression makes it look like poo.

A few shots of Morrison from this morning.

Back
Top Bottom