Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are so funny. Denise, when will you be ready for your full cave class? ;-) Im teaching in Luraville this Thurs thru Sun if you wanna come.

I would love to if I could slip off!! I only have 2 weeks left to finish tax returns. How many students do you have lined up? I already have my bp/doubles wing, HP100's doubled, and I switched to din on my reg setups. I also just purchased a Dive Rite Nitek Plus for a backup computer. I have line markers, waterproof tables and wetnotes.:)

Sounds like you have everything you need. I only have one student, so you are more than welcome to come... Class starts Thurs morning 8am. I will be at Rennekers filling up and then on to Peacock

Send me texts and let me know what you will do. I prolly wont come back online for a while. ttyl girl

I want to take a cave dive class, I also have all my gears up to hogarthian standard. :)

A friend of mine assisted a rescue class wearing his hogarthian one-piece strap BP/W setup and got the be the victim. The students were baffled looking for releases to get him out of it...HAHAHAHA

A friend of mine assisted a rescue class wearing his hogarthian one-piece strap BP/W setup and got the be the victim. The students were baffled looking for releases to get him out of it...HAHAHAHA

I can understand that! I have had to get gear specifically so the students don't get too confused. I am a DM in training, so I have a Hollis setup when I am with them. But when I dive on my own, I am happier in my BP/W and LONG hose!

Carolyn:shark2:

I want to take a cave dive class, I also have all my gears up to hogarthian standard. :)

It is awesome!! You would love it! I plan to continue my training late spring/eary summer. :)

All the more reason to teach that from the beginning. The equipment is actually cheaper than the bulky weight integrated bc's and air integrated computers and is much more functional. IMHO..:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom