Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmm, now I'm hungry...

ok... now this pic is appropiate... :D

yum, yum, yum....

PHD96.jpg

Hi Denise, Have you ever dove the Oriskany from the boat H2o below?

No I haven't but Donna(seadoggirl on SB) is a DM on it. She could give you any information you needed about the H2o below. I have been out to the O on smaller commerical 6 packs that get you out there in an hour and also on a friend's boat.:)

There should be a photo finish shot for people being whipped and they can purchase the photo and make a keychain, a photo mug or anything that captures their moment of being in pain.

There should be a photo finish shot for people being whipped and they can purchase the photo and make a keychain, a photo mug or anything that captures their moment of being in pain.

What a neat idea!! I could make money while torturing people. I bet no one has ever thought of that before...:wink:

You guys are so funny. Denise, when will you be ready for your full cave class? ;-) Im teaching in Luraville this Thurs thru Sun if you wanna come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom