Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best thing about living in Savannah is having some of the best restaurants in the South! Yummy!

Carolyn:shark2:

My daughter is looking very favorably at grad school in Augusta; 2 hours away from Savannah. One of her plus marks for selecting Augusta - Paula Dean in Savannah.

Howard

...(Why don't they have a smilie stomping her foot? That would be perfect for me.) :wink:

I thought this was more your speed Denise...
whipping.gif

Last edited:
Oh, didn't see that smiley before....

Oh, didn't see that smiley before....

Actually, the "stomping her foot" smilie would be me pitching a temper tantrum...not inflicting pain on a fellow human being :no:...although my temper tantrums probably do inflict mental agony as they did on my parents when I was a child. Awwww those days. I was such a sweet child.:wink:

I'm going to Savannah for St. Patties day, is there much diving there? Maybe I can sneak a trip in...between....beers...MAYBE.

I'm going to Savannah for St. Patties day, is there much diving there? Maybe I can sneak a trip in...between....beers...MAYBE.

What kind of wetsuit you got? The water offshore as of 2 weeks ago was in the 50's. There are some charters and I can recommend you to a local who is also on the board here...Captain Walt. The vis is about 30' on average and seas this time of year can be rough. The usual is about 2-4'. If you need more information, just PM me! I have to work St Patti's at the trauma center, and I will be working with new OW divers at the shop this weekend. How long are you going to be in Savannah? Maybe we can meet up or somthing. If not, Party hard but be careful of the cobblestones! :no:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom