Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Roy!!! :kiss2: I went to the Oriskany last Thursday but only went down 114 ft and yes, I have started some technical training. I have done cavern/intro cave but there is alot left that I want to do.

Hmmmm..as far as food, I'm not much in the mood for any today. I'm just getting over being sick and haven't got my appetite back.:depressed:

Congrats on your rescue cert!!:balloons:

No comment....

and Roy........ooooooooohhhh....your wife is gorgeous, unless you just stole someone else's bride for the pic. :D

Hi Roy!!! :kiss2: I went to the Oriskany last Thursday but only went down 114 ft and yes, I have started some technical training. I have done cavern/intro cave but there is alot left that I want to do.

Hmmmm..as far as food, I'm not much in the mood for any today. I'm just getting over being sick and haven't got my appetite back.:depressed:

Congrats on your rescue cert!!:balloons:

This year I decided to get a bunch of training out of the way. I am working on my Naui Rescue and Master Diver. I hope to be done all the way to DM by mid summer. We are trying to get alot of charters offshore here and it would be great to not have to pay for my diving. I love working with divers so being a DM is no big deal for me. Next year I will pursue Cave 1 if the economy hasn't completely tanked by then!

The best thing about living in Savannah is having some of the best restaurants in the South! Yummy!

Carolyn:shark2:

You go Carolyn!

Next for me is ANDI level 3 class which is the real tech class up to 165ft.

and Roy........ooooooooohhhh....your wife is gorgeous, unless you just stole someone else's bride for the pic. :D

Thank you, not sure what she is doing with me...all my money is going into flying. Going on an airplane tent camping trip in Kern Valley in April.

My diving instruction stopped at Rescue...I have no need to crawl around in caves. Leave that for the DIR guys, no wonder they are always p@#off :)

the real tech class up to 165ft.

Ahhhhhhh...I want to go that deep!!!!...(Why don't they have a smilie stomping her foot? That would be perfect for me.) :wink:

Ahhhhhhh...I want to go that deep!!!!...(Why don't they have a smilie stomping her foot? That would be perfect for me.) :wink:

That would hurt my foot, but if it's you that's okay! :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom