Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you got it all wrong...you wouldn't be next to me....the shayt is way below the outhouse :D

you got it all wrong...you wouldn't be next to me....the shayt is way below the outhouse

are you comparing your smell to a s__t house,.. or just giving an alternative choice?

Did'nt know you were a smoker,..lucky you got the suger coated response.

Actually I wish they would outlaw that old lady/aunt of the 60's over perfumed smell \. You would never loose that lady in a store

You are quite confused Scubakris...so let me try to set the record straight for you....I smell soooo good men dream about finding my phone number in indiscreet places so they might get near enough to me to smell my designer perfume from France that I purchased at Macy's . I do not smoke, I do not use outhouses and I do not wear foul smelling perfume that can be purchased at places like Walmart, drug stores or the like.

I buy Brute at Wal-Mart... what cha got against that? Hmm?

Michael

denisegg:
You are quite confused Scubakris...so let me try to set the record straight for you....I smell soooo good men dream about finding my phone number in indiscreet places so they might get near enough to me to smell my designer perfume from France that I purchased at Macy's . I do not smoke, I do not use outhouses and I do not wear foul smelling perfume that can be purchased at places like Walmart, drug stores or the like.

So what are you saying? My wife is trash because she wears Walmart perfume?

I happen to enjoy the Old Spice Designer Series.. It goes on special every year at Walmart.

frankc420:
So what are you saying? My wife is trash because she wears Walmart perfume?

I'm sure your wife smells just fine Frank...now you and Michael on the other hand :wink: ...by all means wear Brute, Old Spice....anything would help.:D

I know what kind of old lady/aunt perfume Scubakris is talking about and believe me he speaks the truth. There are some older name brand perfumes that can actually be quite expensive but smell awful. :shakehead

denisegg:
There are some older name brand perfumes that can actually be quite expensive but smell awful. :shakehead

Like Denise #5? Or would that be #2? Uhm....

Michael

Laugh it up!!!! :10:

You guys "wish" you could get your hands on any "one" of me!!!! :blinking:

Speaking of Denise(s) in plural, my husband says he has had an affair....but it was with me. :D

Back
Top Bottom