Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panhandvr:
I wonder what all this improvement will cost(admission fee?). Morrison seemed adequately suited for the majority of it users. It is a shame that they just didnt put the launch further down the run . I think in this case less was definately more. oh well.

Morrisons is owned by the state and run by the county as a county park. There were no plans for admission charges when we were at that meeting.

As for launching further down the run, the boat launch they were talking of building was not in the spring basin but just down from it. that way it would seperate the divers/swimmers and boaters(fishermen). The only time they would need to launch in the main basin would if the other launch site was flooded out. (or at least this is what they said in Oct 2005).

Maybe they'd 'rope" the basin off from the boat ramp so no boaters will go into the basin?

Michael

whew thats a relief/ seemed the facilities there were sufficient enough aside from the handicap spots.hmm coulda just paved a couple closer to the water. They better NOT tear down the 50 ft tree jump LOL

What do you do? Make your giant stride into the water with it? :D

Ohh? I'd like to have handicapped spots! I'd kick all the peoples butts that got on them without being handicapped. When I got done with them, they WILL need to use it. :wink:

Michael

yeah im sure some of the locals would use it for their pickup truck,grill, cooler,lawnchair combo's.
Actually i havent tried it in my full gear yet LOL just wet suit and boots.. not sure that last branch could stand the weight

panhandvr:
yeah im sure some of the locals would use it for their pickup truck,grill, cooler,lawnchair combo's.

Don't talk about PHD like that!! He didn't have a..well yes he had a truck there but he didn't have a...well yes he had a grill and cooler..but he didn't have...no that was MDB that had the lawnchair...
....NVM I tried to help you out MonkeyBoy.:D

lol i cant escape you huh .must find ....newww website to hang out in
IM sure th e egg felt quite at home with the banjos.

panhandvr:
lol i cant escape you huh .must find ....newww website to hang out in

Well, you know there was that stalking incident.....it still hasn't all been sorted out yet though...

(the truth is locked away in a certain dungeon):wink:

panhandvr:
IM sure the egg felt quite at home with the banjos.

No, my family is not known for it's musical talent....we are infamous for.....well, lets just say the family closet isn't guarded with lock and key but deadbolts and chains..:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom