Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was for me. I watched my last horror movies last night. I love them during halloween for some reason, but once it is gone, I pretty much don't watch them again until next year.
I went trick or treating with the kids also and dressed up a little bit.
I had a skull and cross bones on my face. :D

LOL. No pirate talk this time. It has been so long I think I have forgotten how. :( I might need a refresher course. :D

That is dang cool PHD
... what equipment is it ?

I may regret this but...

Flying-Monkey's blog - RC Groups

I have my equipment (or most of it for this particular plane on these flights) listed in those blog postings.

I have a hard time settling on the right platform, and equipment.

I moved the stuff to a different plane, but the way I had to set up the wiring, transmitter, GPS, etc, I was getting glitches, and lost signal on my last flight for a few nerve wracking moments. What ended up happening, is unlike when I am flying my airplanes right in front of me, I reposition my body, and with it, the antenna on the transmitter in my hands, to follow the plane. When I am flying by goggles, or in this case, a tv screen, I am sitting in a fixed position, and the plane moves around. Well, I ended up flying into a dead zone for my transmitter antenna, and lost connection with the plane. When I stood up to look for the plane (While I had video still, and gps telling me where it was, I still resorted to looking for it with my eyes to see where it might end up going down) I repositioned the antenna in my hands, and I regained control.

Now, I do have more equipment, that will be going on the next plane, or the one after that will take over control of the plane, in the event I lose contact with it, and it will fly the plane back to the place it took off, and circle at a fixed height, until it loses motor power, it will retain the reserve power to control the flight surfaces, then it will circle to the ground. That gear is sitting on the work bench at this very moment. But I haven't found the plane I want to use it on yet.

Did everyone have fun with Halloween? Did you wear your fangs PHD? :D

As if they come out...

071100.jpg

Speaking of movies... Did anyone see the new series on AMC, "Walking Dead"?

It was excellent!

You have something that will take control of your plane if you lose control of it. Hmmmm..yeah..that sounds about right. :D

I haven't seen "Walking Dead" but I do want to see "Sanctum" when it comes out!!!

You have something that will take control of your plane if you lose control of it. Hmmmm..yeah..that sounds about right. :D

When you consider just the electronics that make the numbers on the screen run somewhere over $300, yeah, I want something that will bring the plane back to me if something goes wrong...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom