Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll do cavern and intro to cave with Chipola Divers in Marianna, and probably spend most of my two weeks up there. Would really like a trip to Pensacola and dive the Oriskany too though, and perhaps see some more of the gulf while I'm there. Suggestions?

Let's just say there's plenty of surprises left in store...

There are alot of surprises still in the store and the clock is ticking...I emailed my Christmas list to you! Get Busy!!

I see something that looks like a dive computer, a tank banger, lots of different straps for wrist mounting... It's a diver's trailer all right! :D I guess leather works, as long as the rivets are 316 SS. Personally, I prefer rubber and silicone.

:rofl3: I like the way you think.:D

Remember to CC me. I need to get up to date on the dark side of scubaboard.

I emailed my Christmas list to you! Get Busy!!

funny-pictures-cat-goes-on-the-naughty-list.jpg

I'll do cavern and intro to cave with Chipola Divers in Marianna, and probably spend most of my two weeks up there. Would really like a trip to Pensacola and dive the Oriskany too though, and perhaps see some more of the gulf while I'm there. Suggestions?

you'll be right in PHD's "backyard".

too bad he doesn't dive....

Rob is a great guy!! You will have a great time with your class. The Oriskany is a great dive, and there are alot of great shore dives as well. I love St Andrews in Panama City Beach. It is the coolest beach dive ever! We could also do some cave diving in the area when you finish your class.

I think he found that out by the look of his avatar!

chrisculina.gif

Actually, I get that look quite alot when people look inside my dive trailer. :D

Rob is a great guy!! You will have a great time with your class. The Oriskany is a great dive, and there are alot of great shore dives as well. I love St Andrews in Panama City Beach. It is the coolest beach dive ever! We could also do some cave diving in the area when you finish your class.

Sounds great! :D I'll let you know as soon as the flight is booked so you have time to quit your jobs and go diving instead. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom