Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Posting for the good of the "board" and Denise's rep

Will!! Welcome!! I see you made it to the best thread for expressing yourself...nonsense and all are welcome :wink:

the back man...the back...

Will!! Welcome!! I see you made it to the best thread for expressing yourself...nonsense and all are welcome :wink:
Yes, it's been a while since I was online. I've been looking for dive buddies in the Navarre area. I see plenty of dive bumper stickers but never anyone I know or see at dive sites... lol

What do you think of the new and improved Morrison's? I like the bigger bathroom myself. And the fact that now I can put my tank down and it doesn't fall over in the dirt. Also that divers won't get run over by hotdoggers in pickup trucks trying to see how far into the Springs they can go without getting stuck. Though I do miss the tailgating get-togethers as you walked through the sand down to the water.

I did a surface swim with Barry from the boat launch over to it during construction but oddly enough I have not been back since it was reopened. I plan to go back during Vortoberfest and check it all out.

I did a surface swim with Barry from the boat launch over to it during construction but oddly enough I have not been back since it was reopened. I plan to go back during Vortoberfest and check it all out.

And after all the complaining you did because they were taking too long getting it done...

And after all the complaining you did because they were taking too long getting it done...

Yes. I guess I got so tired of waiting and then the summer came and I figured it would be full of swimmers and you might be hit on the head by one of them jumping in.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom