Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Roy!! You already took amazing pics!! I haven't seen any in a while. You need to post or send me some. :)

It looks like there is a trailer truck in the video so I assume it could be a truck rest stop?

Thank goodness the craft didn't crash.

what's with the big "race track circular drive" ? for RV turn around or what? (seems like a lot of pavement in front of ..... nothing...)

It's the day use parking area. You might notice the grey areas off from the paved oval, that's the gravel parking areas.

It looks like there is a trailer truck in the video so I assume it could be a truck rest stop?

Thank goodness the craft didn't crash.

no... it's not a "truck rest stop". It's at Topsail Hill State Preserve/Park.

I think it's basically a big turn around for campers and an area for them to pull into during registrations. It just kinda looks like "overkill" in the amount of pavement they needed.

here's the overhead view of it on Google Maps. take a look at this and you'll see what I mean.

Topsail Hill - Google Maps

Mike S - are you coming to Vortoberfest?

I think it's basically a big turn around for campers and an area for them to pull into during registrations. It just kinda looks like "overkill" in the amount of pavement they needed.

You eeeeeeeeeediot!

I told you what it was...

here, maybe you'll do better with this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom