Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I'll go with the flow at the moment. But I feel like the urge to go warm water diving.

Last edited:
Anymore nonsense? I'm running out of ideas here. :confused:

Docc going out of the country to dive every month is Nonsense...what the hell kind of business are you running?

Docc going out of the country to dive every month is Nonsense...what the hell kind of business are you running?

It's not really EVERY month. I only have Jamaica in three weeks and Bonaire in November left for this year. And I do always bring you a gift. :D Next year I'm gonna concentrate on working on Cavern and Cave certifications so I likely won't do "out of the country" dive trips more than two or three times.

Cavern and Cave!!! Awesome!!

Nothing much actually. Just getting rid of gears I really don't need. Just found a great deal on an oceanic regulator and need to save up for this camera strobe I've been wanting to get replaced.

I would love to go out of the country just once a year to dive...:(...but hey, I am not spoiled...:wink:

I will be headed to the Northern Bahamas on a liveaboard with Shark Diver Magazine again right after Vortoberfest! 8 days and 6 days of diving with my shark buddies! Can't wait!

Carolyn:shark2:

Wow!! That is awesome Carolyn! I guess I could have gone out of the country this year with all the money I spent on new tanks and gear for cave diving....but then I wouldn't get to be cave diving. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom