Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I might could swing something in one year if I start saving my money now. :)

I would love to do a trip to Hawaii. Narrow down the logistics and I will see what I can do.

Carolyn:shark2:

Well, this is just plans on the drawing board, but I'm thinking of either Palau or Hawaii. But yes, I'm very serious about this and if it is possible, there might be a group discount or something I hope.

Last edited:
I wouldn't know how to begin to plan something like that. The airfare would probabably be the most expensive thing. I have time share condos I can trade to go somewhere else if I know far enough in advance to make the switch.

I wouldn't know how to begin to plan something like that. The airfare would probabably be the most expensive thing. I have time share condos I can trade to go somewhere else if I know far enough in advance to make the switch.

If you booked it today it would $1055.60 to fly coach and the week trip on the Aggressor would be $2635 for a deluxe room. The internet makes trip planning a breeze, unless you're a blonde.

Last edited:
That sure is alot of money :( I guess I will just have to wait at home for my surprize. :wink:

Of course I am!!! I meant sitting at home instead of spending $2600 for a boat ride

The surprise is I go diving in the east coast with everybody there. :wink:

But seriously for the aggressor, I'll look into squeezing out some discount like group discount where two or three go for free, but instead of using that two free spot, we could subject the cost of two people among ourselves. But with this economy, we'll just have to wait and see...until then, I'm putting it on the drawing board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom