Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm.... all this incriminating evidence I keep hearing about. I MUST make one of these future gatherings...LOL

Lol...it's not all that bad! Just not all that flattering for any of us!

You definitely need to make one of these mega dive weekends Nash! It's alot of fun! You will also gain dive buddies for life! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

Untrue...you've already taken pics of me with your camera.:D

fortunately for the camera, you were swaddled in neoprene, head to toe, face covered with a mask, separated by several feet of water, and the camera was housed in in a plastic box

and, even with all of that, the camera quit working.

yeah... someone warned me about that.... you trying to sit in folks laps...

they told me to get some of those "butt gaskets" to protect myself!

you know.... these..... :rofl3:

Toilet_Seat_Cover_Paper_Dispenser.jpg

Your mind stays in the toilet doesn't it?:D

I thought those things were lobster bibs.....guess that's why the other people in the restaurant were looking at us funny.......

A picture of Denise dancing? Does that really exist? :confused:

I assure you you are not missing anything. When I drink I have the right to remain still, I just don't have the ability. :D

I have both still shots and video.......but I'm not allowed to share them because she threatened me with bodily harm.

Ditto.! :rofl3:

I've kept archive copies to protect myself from her evil henchmen.

It is true. I have handed out death threats before. Docc's video was still going and he caught my death threat on video as well.:D Pretty scary stuff right Docc?

fortunately for the camera, you were swaddled in neoprene, head to toe, face covered with a mask, separated by several feet of water, and the camera was housed in in a plastic box
and, even with all of that, the camera quit working.

and horror it was...

No. You were on your knees and I was standing over you with a frying pan. And yes, you were horrified.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom