Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I assure you, I don't have a camera that could withstand the abuse it would go through, while recording an image of you in your "party outfit"

Untrue...you've already taken pics of me with your camera.:D

just for everyone elses clarification, she's referring to PHD having the honor of having her sit in his (PHD's) lap.... (no me! :rofl3:)

It's true. You'll just have to keep wishing.:wink:

I am finally back. I am sure none of you even missed me.

Here are a few links to the local TV stations coverage of Kyle's dive company deployment Monday.

Ft. Eustis soldiers to deploy to Kuwait

Fort Eustis dive team deploys to Kuwait | MILITARY NEWS | WVEC.com | News for Hampton Roads, Virginia

Ahhhh...now why did you have to go and make me cry:crying: They are so brave. Kyle spoke on both videos. He is such a sweetie.

Kyle will be in Kuwait for a year. I plan to send him a care package every month until he returns. If anyone else is interested, please pm Clay(snepdiver) for Kyle's address so that we can support a fellow diver while he is away from home serving his country.

It's true. You'll just have to keep wishing.:wink:

yeah... someone warned me about that.... you trying to sit in folks laps...

they told me to get some of those "butt gaskets" to protect myself!

you know.... these..... :rofl3:

Toilet_Seat_Cover_Paper_Dispenser.jpg

A picture of Denise dancing? Does that really exist? :confused:

I have both still shots and video.......but I'm not allowed to share them because she threatened me with bodily harm.

Ditto.! :rofl3:

I've kept archive copies to protect myself from her evil henchmen.

If for some reason I dissappear while on a dive with her, the 3rd party which has a copy of them has been instructed to use them in according to the plan.

It's basically mutuall assured descruction! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom