Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water!
FunnyGif5.gif

HappyFriday.png

Carolyn:shark2:

I thought that was hysterical! Dang, there are times when Samuel L Jackson really scares me! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Ah hell no!! I knew I should have bought that yacht :wink:

A friend of mine said they took their new boat out into the gulf for it's maiden voyage and when they looked down and saw something under the boat that was larger than the width of the boat and the head was visible on the starboard side and the tail was visible on the port side they took the boat back and parked it. :D

CHICKENS!!!!

I play with those big fishies! :D

3103077729_d4e069b25b.jpg

I did kyak the Puget Sound in Washington and a pod of Orca came up to say hi! I was just afraid of getting tipped into really cold water!

Carolyn :shark2:

I have had a 10' bull swim by but he didn't stop to speak....I had no problem with that :D

Then maybe you should have let go of that death grip you had on my hip holding me down..

.......and Mike, dinner at Sally's around $20. Denise sitting in your lap...priceless..:wink:

the only thing holding you down, is gravity. the "death grip" was me trying to pry you off from me...

Ummmmmm...I hate to call you out darlin...but if you refer back to the pic I think it will show the truth...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom