Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pearls too much huh?

:rofl3: It is a strapless evening gown. Why else would I have pearls on? :wink:

:rofl3:Biting my tounge, biting my tounge, I KNOW she did NOT just open that door?!?!:rofl3:

She's good at self inflicting post on herself. :rofl3:

No!!! Since I am clueless as usual lets just move along shall we? .......Monkeyboy you can go back to flinging your poo :shakehead:

She must have figured it out...... I bet Google search surprised her! :rofl3: (or the Wikpedia article! :rofl3:)

No!!! Since I am clueless as usual lets just move along shall we? .......Monkeyboy you can go back to flinging your poo :shakehead:

no, this one is fairly entertaining.

why fling, when I can watch you dig a pit, fill it with poo, and dive in?

figuratively speaking, of course...

digging.jpg

Keep going Denise...this has been very entertaining! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Those were not Thank You notes. Those were actually Scubaboard Wreckless Driving Tickets.

I have been cited again for wreckless endangerment to myself. I will go quietly. Cuff me and take me away....

Pearls too much huh?

My coworker has asked...."Did you go diving for those pearls?"

Tee hee!
Carolyn:shark2:

I refuse to comment on the grounds that every word I utter is misconstrued, misevaluated and becomes a miserably mistaken miscommunication to a bunch of obscenely perverted and twisted misfits. :D

Who gave you that pearl necklace?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom