Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And when I'm there, you'll know I'll be there. :blinking:

My window...ummmm...I mean door is open for you anytime...:wink:

Mike,
Why aren't you diving? I am on my way to a wedding now and can't dive Sunday due to travel Monday.
Howard

Rocketman, BigKen462, Bamamedic2.0 are all going diving tomorrow @ Madison. Assuming it's not raining.... I'd hate to get wet.

Didn't dive today due to my neices birthday party..... We have some Hello Kitty birthday cake left if you want some :D

the park is closed still for construction.... you can dive the spring, but you have to come in via boat.

see post 2144 of this thread. He was turned away at the entrance. (construction crews are still there).

There is a whole other discussion thread on Morrison with pics and other better info.

Yeah yeah yeah, rub it in. I will get in there. I have the next 6 days off, I am sure I will be able to slide in on one of them.

Meanwhile, I am going to get some work done on editing some flying I did over Vortex, and they may be using it on their website.

Did you also fly over Morrison? Got something you can post?

Xray....you haven't taken too many radiation hits without the proper protection have you? :wink: Read his lips....He didn't get in...He must now find a way to sneak in and allow his little spy plane to take secret video footage without being detected.

Back
Top Bottom