Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen some of PHD's Easter pics...they are very disturbing! But I couldn't resist chuckling about this one! Sick and twisted...THAT's ME!

dead_easter_bunny.jpg

Carolyn:sharks:

Dear Denise (GG),

I'm brand new to ScubaBoard - so what is the story behind the numbers? Is someone attempting to set a record for posts? LOL Is that someone you???

Gypsy

Welcome Gypsyman! This is just a conversation thread with our Lovely Hostess Denise. Basically, this is a BS thread for cheap thrills and entertainment! Definitely join in on the fun!
Be warned...everyone is a target! But that's what makes it exciting! :D

Carolyn:sharks:

Indeed everyone is a target. There are very few topics; persona, fictional or non-fictional left to denegrate. The tooth fairy is next!

Indeed everyone is a target. There are very few topics; persona, fictional or non-fictional left to denegrate. The tooth fairy is next!

It appears we're already too late....

toothfairy.jpg

also...

mban534l.jpg

ghetto_tooth_fairy.jpg

that and apparently the Tooth Fairy's been embezzling those quarters and half-dollars over the many decades, depriving many poor children their redemtion for lost teeth placed under their pillows....

Investigation found that the Toof Fairy spent all that embezzled money on a super-yatch

main_568x418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom