Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise I see your 24th weekend is open :)

I haven't planned that far out yet. If all goes as planned I will be diving the Oriskany on May 17th and the Mass on May 18th with Gary's. I was waiting to see what my family's plans are for Memorial Weekend before I made any plans.:)

Well I just got to thinking, John has been diving for a long time and hasn't logged a single dive in a log book. Although he's owned his own boat for 5 years and has over 30 dives alone in Cozumel. I wonder if the dive charters would still need proof of some sort? I guess he could always buy a log book and log them from memory, then again he wouldn't be able to remember his depths.

Well, he remembers one depth for sure, 140' at devils throat :)

The only place I have ever had to show my logbook was in the Keys. They have asked questions before like when was your last dive and depth, etc, but they didn't ask to see it in writing.

The only place I have ever had to show my logbook was in the Keys. They have asked questions before like when was your last dive and depth, etc, but they didn't ask to see it in writing.

Well, when you pull up with your mobile dive shop I doubt anyone would question whether your an seasoned diver or not.

There is nothing wrong with being prepared. :D

I'll have you know that trailer is like a man. It never goes the way I tell it to. If I say right, it goes left. :D

I I was waiting to see what my family's plans are for Memorial Weekend before I made any plans.:)

Outdoors-Poster-34314.jpg

All I see is an X Chip. You're gonna have to fix it..My family is not x rated like yours :D

Back
Top Bottom