Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Carolyn and Savannahbell!!! It was so much fun to have girls to hang with!! Guys can be so annoying at times (unless they are doing something useful like setting up your tent) :wink:

was it on a dive trip that involved a "wardrobe malfunction"?

Speaking of "malfunctions" PHD, I heard a nasty rumor that you showed up at Springfest and didn't stick around to look me up....:blinking:

Whoa .. that little light on my keyboard is blinking ... did someone here say Wardrobe Malfunction?

:D

Don't worry D_B. If it does happen, you'll be the first to know.:wink:

Well "D" now that Your all but done with the busy season get Your BUT down here and do some DIVING!!!!!!!

You must have read my mind!! I was going to check your calendar today. I can't dive the first 2 weekends in May and you have a private charter on the 31st so that leaves May 17th and May 24th. I opt for May 17th to the Oriskany!! That is the 2nd anniversary of her sinking!! That would be awesome!! Do you have any spots left for that?

I was upset that I didn't find the group.

now knowing you were there... I feel much better :D

I suppose it would have been a rather awkward moment if you had found me. I had gone to get dressed for the evening and I was still in the shower.:D

Back
Top Bottom