Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi D_B!!! I miss our cool adventures on the White Pearl!! What fun!! Good to hear from you and stay in touch!!! That's an order..:wink:

I can't believe we have to change our clocks again today. I am already late everywhere I go as it is. Now I will be another hour later. :wink:

lol a guy at work was 2 hours late... didn't understand the time change...
by the way for those who aren't in the states that read this post, we are refering to daylight savings time which is in in the US to shift the "times" of sunrise and sunset.

Now that sounds like something you could only do when drunk :wink:

Is it just me or is it awfully quiet in here lately? I don't see one thing green in here today. Aren't we suppose to be doing something for St Patrick's Day?

Hey, I see DB has a cute little green hat on. :)

Roy, is your avatar an indication of a stress issue? :D

And offroad, it's about time you showed your face around here...:wink:

Mike never underestimates the power of a pic :D

Gary, it's about time to start planning a boat trip for May. :)

Jon, Cave Diver, Pepaw and Snep have obviously gotten lost and can't find their way back..

Walter must still be out there somewhere collecting shells...

RocketMan must be on a secret mission shooting something..

Michael and Frank vanished into the Mississippi mud

Brandy, the one who started all this nonsense can't stop spearfishing long enough to visit us anymore.:shakehead:

Mat and Stasia are probably in a cave somewhere..:D

I must still be on Paul's ignore list.:shakehead:

PHD, well, he's just PHD...:wink:

Poor Andreas can't seem to keep a handle on his angels..Maybe the term angels was a bit strong :wink:

And Doll_Fin, welcome to Deep Dixie and being a good sport about diving in not so great conditions.

To all of you as well as the rest of you who come by and speak, a big Irish :10: for you!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom