Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and guess what .... i've been in bed for 2 days with what i guess is the flu. :toilet

Poor baby......I've got just what you need to make you all better.....:wink:

(The chicken soup will be ready soon)

for the chicken soup. how about some pan seared scallops? speaking of which went to a nice restaurant to get some market fresh scallops... $15 for 3 the size of a quarter. I need someone to teach me how to cook scallops.

Well, I guess it might be a good idea for us to go out to eat(rather than eat my cooking) when I get up there to nurse you back to health....:wink:

ha you aren't that lucky... though sadly i think i'm closer to her son's age.

you realize you're the first to point that out... and i've had this signature for years....

And why shouldn't margaritaville be all you can drink?

ps. sig edited though i was tempted to see who else would point that out.

LOL I hang out a lot on the Margaritaville.com web board too (some really cool people there I've been friends with for years) and we amuse ourselves be teasing (in a good natured way) the newbies who spell it wrong.

Heck I WISH the M'Ville here in NO was "all you can drink". LOL

there's a resort that i have been to a time or two that every other day had all the margaritas you could drink every couple of days... costs $20 and damn was that fun.

Wow!!! They would go broke with that deal with a bunch of these scubaboarders after a day of diving...:D

you realize you're the first to point that out... and i've had this signature for years....

And why shouldn't margaritaville be all you can drink?

ps. sig edited though i was tempted to see who else would point that out.

Don't feel bad... Scubaboard had the state of Alabama Avatar with an outline of the state of Mississippi for years.....

Several people even had it set as their avatar and never realized it. :rofl3:

I'm sure there's been worse on this site.

Back
Top Bottom