Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove ABWA yesterday. I'll post a report when I get home. I couldn't do it on this iPhone.

I see yall are still up to no good on here! Whats up everybody

Hey Brandy!!! What's up with you? When are you going to cook me some more fish on the grill? That was the best fish ever...:10:

Getting back to that trailer... when are you gonna bring it up to loch loww minn?

Darlin you know I am geographically challenged...pm me your gps coordinates and I am there...:wink:

Somehow I'm diving NOWHERE and have nothing to do :( :(

Why didn't you come to ABWA? We did one dive in 52* water temp for 22 minutes in wetsuits!!! Then we went to Clay's house and warmed up with some hot chili and various alcoholic beverages...Great time!!!:D

Aww...haven't dove for 2 weeks. I'm completely falling apart. :sad2:

Denise, I thought you were going to Cozumel...I'm going in June. :yeahbaby:

I'm going to Cozumel Feb 22nd Roy!!!! I can't wait!! I have already started packing. :D

How long are you gone for though?

We leave on Friday, Feb 22nd, dive Saturday through Tuesday and come home Wednesday the 27th. :D

Why didn't you come to ABWA? We did one dive in 52* water temp for 22 minutes in wetsuits!!! Then we went to Clay's house and warmed up with some hot chili and various alcoholic beverages...Great time!!!:D

I was supposed to be doing other things but everything got kind of screwed up. Looks like you had a good time though.

Back
Top Bottom