Denisegg's incident and near miss at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those who know me...they will know...I will dance...

As hard as it may has been to leave the Endo's office. Be glad that you got them to go that route. With Dr. Teague ( I have no ideal who you used) He will not see me until I have the results of my labs which take at least 2 weeks. BUT when you see your Dr. you will be amazed at how much info you "should" come out of there with. Take a note pad is all I have to say. And be prepared for changes in your lifestyle....not in diving so much, but in your eating, drinking, meds,... so on. Dr. Teague is strict, but kind with his changing of your meds and lifestyle, nothing drastic. So I would assume most Endo's are like that. They would tweak the body gently, little at a time, until they have your level just right for you..watching your levels very very closely.

It is very hard and painstaking to go through, but look at it this way..your on the up swing! you've been through the worst part I think we would all agree! I would still say it is a miracle your alive girlfriend! And we are all very happy about that! :D

Of course you will.....I never doubted it...

I received my pod from Rescuean today!! Thank you so much Martin!!
002_01.jpg

017-1.jpg

I guess since you'll be taking it easy for a while, that you'll be doing all the cooking at VortoberFest this year?

I'm thinking silver-dollar pancakes, fresh-squeezed orange juice and crispy bacon-filled biscuits every morning, maybe cobb salad sandwiches and tomato bisque for lunch, and we'll let you just concentrate on doing the dishes for dinner. Jason, Barry and I will cook some brontosaurus or bacon-turtle burgers for you :wink:

I received my pod from Rescuean today!! Thank you so much Martin!!
002_01.jpg

017-1.jpg

Very cool! Almost like Christmas! :)

I guess since you'll be taking it easy for a while, that you'll be doing all the cooking at VortoberFest this year?

I'm thinking silver-dollar pancakes, fresh-squeezed orange juice and crispy bacon-filled biscuits every morning, maybe cobb salad sandwiches and tomato bisque for lunch, and we'll let you just concentrate on doing the dishes for dinner. Jason, Barry and I will cook some brontosaurus or bacon-turtle burgers for you :wink:

I'm hungry already!! You guys are the best cooks ever! I can't wait until Vortoberfest. I will starve to death. You know I can do the dishes. All you need is a trashcan. :wink:

Very cool! Almost like Christmas! :)

Even better! You can't top the gifts of compassion, concern and empathy I have received this past month any time of the year. :)

Beautiful portrait of yerself, Cap'n .. such a bewitching smile :)

Oh, you are so going to die! You don't really think she's that weak, do you? :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom