Denisegg's incident and near miss at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm hungry already!! You guys are the best cooks ever! I can't wait until Vortoberfest. I will starve to death. You know I can do the dishes. All you need is a trashcan. :wink:

:lol: Nice pic, Denise . . . you ought to post that one in the Hot Chick Thread. :)

Glad to hear you are doing better. Been thinking of you since I read the post, wondering about your progress.

Beautiful portrait of yerself, Cap'n .. such a bewitching smile :)

LOL...the Cap'n needs to keep order some how...:wink:

Glad to hear that you are on the mend, spokey stuff this IPE. As a compressor Tech I would advise you to have the air in the tanks you were using tested, pay particular attention to the hydro-carbon levels.

I wish you a speedy recovery, ZDD

Great News!! My cardiologist who was in charge of my recovery during my stay while at Southeast Medical in Dothan released me today. He said there is nothing wrong with your heart and I have found nothing wrong with you even after doing a follow up ekg. The only thing we found at all was your thyroid function. It was decreased because of over medication, so you need to follow up with the endocrinologist. He said "I can find no reason for you not to return to diving, although I cannot give you anything in writing because I have not found any reason for what caused your IPE in the first place." (Sounds like the pulmonary doc)
He continued to question my thyroid test and I told him I had an appointment with the endocrinologist next and he said I should definitely follow up with him.

Basically, my thyroid was shutting down because of being over medicated. That is the definition from my cardiologist. My endocrinologist did blood work today and I will again have to drive 3 hours one way next week to see him and follow up on what my cardiologist said was the only thing whatsoever they could find in all the tests they had done. I have another appointment in Dothan a week from tomorrow to give me the results of the bloodwork done on me today.
That is the only finding to date. My own thyroid function had been decreased from being over medicated.

Last edited:
Ahhh sweetie. I don't think "all clear" from any doctor will ever happen. None of them want to take my life in their own hands. No one wants to take responsibility on something they really don't have a clue about. I do know that I will not dive again until I know my thyroid is functioning normally. The cardiologist told me today as long as my BP stayed below 140|90 that was ok. I have heard numbers lower than that so I was thinking maybe that had something to do with it. He is saying my running in the 120's over 80's is ok.
The thyroid tests were taken today. I don't have the results yet. That is the only thing left. You know really I think my thyroid will be ok, once the medicine this over zealous doc pumped into me is out of me.

Last edited:
Those who know me...they will know...I will dance...

Like this?

:chicken:

:D

Like this?

:chicken:

:D
AAaarrgghhhh!:shocked2:
NO CHICKEN DANCING!
Now I can't get that stupid tune out of my head!
Almost as bad as "it's a small world."
Love,
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom