Denisegg is diving dry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Docc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Congrats to Denise for joining the ranks of those who dive dry. Today was day one at ABWA and Denise did very,very well. We had the usual first time in a drysuit problems but they were minimal and were handled quickly.I only had to reach up and haul her back down twice. We did two dives close to an hour each and will hit the training ground again in the morning.

Below are pictures after the first dive.

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

Congrats to Denise for joining the ranks of those who dive dry. Today was day one at ABWA and Denise did very,very well. We had the usual first time in a drysuit problems but they were minimal and were handled quickly.I only had to reach up and haul her back down twice. We did two dives close to an hour each and will hit the training ground again in the morning.

Below are pictures after the first dive.

IMG_3855.jpg

She has a certain "glow" about her...

IMG_3860.jpg

Three wolves and three moons! :shocked2:

Great job Denise!!! UMM Love the shirt Docc!!

Great job Denise!!! UMM Love the shirt Docc!!

That's prolly why Denise has that smile on her face.

Great job D!!!!

I actually had my dive trailer hooked up, clothes packed, dive gear ready for a day of diving...........Woke up, seen the dark gloomy and rainy weather and thought no way in heck was I going to miss this great nappy weather........Turned my tail and did a nose dive back into the covers! Ahhhhh, it was nice. Maybe next time. Lol

K

Congrats girl! But yknow, when you are dry you must use the LUBE!
astro.jpg

Vortoberfest may just be a little more festive now! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Congrats girl! But yknow, when you are dry you must use the LUBE!
astro.jpg

Vortoberfest may just be a little more festive now! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

What makes you think she doesnt already use it?

Back
Top Bottom