DEMA 2017: anything new for advanced divers ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really, did you even take the time to stop by our booth and ask what's new with the EMC-16 or EMC-20H, I doubt it. I'm truly amazed by your comments.

Wait...did I miss the color screen, HUD, bluetooth, no more coin required to change a gas versions?

I apologize if I did.

Brutal, just brutal. :)

I'm going next year and the Cochran booth will be near the top of my list. After all, their computers are made in Texas!

I heard from a Cochran user that they are coming out with something fantastic - no specifics. I guess it didn't make it in time for DEMA.

:cheers: - M²

There are quite a few manufacturers that have been promising us new computers for quite a while. In the meantime, SW is actually delivering on what they promise.

Yeah, what I dub " The Divemaster Suit" from ScubaPro ;P

SP Orange Suit.jpg

In all seriousness it was a smaller venue than previous years. Others have hit already on the "fancy" sea water powered light, the new modular fin by Indigo Industries that has very questionable innovations. Everything else was pretty standard.

No Go Pro booth or give away this year.

Back
Top Bottom