Delta cutting back on flights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

American Airlines has a CC promo....$95 annual fee....buy a pack of gum on the card....you’ll receive 60,000 Miles! That’s two domestic RT, or one RT to The Caribbean.....I just completed the form...will cancel card once miles are added to my AA plan.

So for $95.00 plus a pack of gum, I get a RT ticky to COZ! You can too:D

American Airlines has a CC promo....$95 annual fee....buy a pack of gum on the card....you’ll receive 60,000 Miles! That’s two domestic RT, or one RT to The Caribbean.....I just completed the form...will cancel card once miles are added to my AA plan.

I think you will have a spending requirement to get those miles, too.

It looks to me that they will be stopping nonstop flights from MSP in March (sometime around the 31st), and then going through ATL once a week starting April 27th.
On March 31, yes, as I said. I edited to change my statement on United who will compete with American to continue the service connecting to Cozumel.

Have you thought of getting a boat? :D
For less than $500?!

No, it was challenging to find, but he's talking about this one, with no minimum required. 60,000-Mile Sign-Up Bonus on the AAdvantage Aviator Red

Using the AAnytime Level 1 for 55,000 RT? What is Level 1 vs 2? Watch out for "AAnytime award levels vary by date and region. There are select dates that require a higher number of miles (in addition to Level 1 and 2 awards)"

Funny is a odd way how they all have corrupted the "miles" game. I flew to Cozumel and back this month on a paid ticket and did not even receive actual miles.

No....just one charge of any amount! I’m buying a pack of gum....no blackout dates either....you can apply on line as well.

No....just one charge of any amount! I’m buying a pack of gum....no blackout dates either....you can apply on line as well.
"AAnytime award levels vary by date and region. There are select dates that require a higher number of miles (in addition to Level 1 and 2 awards)"

Looks like I can still fly American to Coz out of Cleveland, with a layover in DFW, for $430. Flying to Coz directly from DFW with same dates/same flight to Coz? $630! Whatever, I'll take it.

I wonder if you Texas folks could purchase the flight from Cleveland, then just get on the flight to Coz in Dallas?

I wonder if you Texas folks could purchase the flight from Cleveland, then just get on the flight to Coz in Dallas?
That would be nice, but I don't think it works that way. you wouldnt have a ticket to get through security saying you you were departing DFW.

Well, you might. They typically give you separate boarding passes for each flight. What happens when you have a long layover and need to leave the airport, then go back through security?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom