Definition-bad dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coming out of the water at Puako a couple months back. The surf had kicked up a bit during the hour we were under. Just as my wife and I were getting into the rocky shallows a set of waves came in and caught us... Nothing to do but hunker down and let it break over us. Got banged up a bit, no real damage, a bit scary for a minute or two..

Up on the beach we looked back... the waves had subsided, just a case of bad timing.

It was still a good dive.

I got beat up there pretty good one day several years ago. I think it was the 2nd public access from the end, maybe the 3rd. Long reef about 2 feet deep to the dropoff, great dive past the dropoff. Lost a wet lens on the way back in after the surf came up, took me 5 minutes of searching to find it. I need to take a day and get back up there, been 5 years since I've dove up there by now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom