Defense Fund

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhayes75

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I don't know if would help, but I was wondering if there was a way to post some sort of graph displaying the amount of money collected toward the defense fund kind of like united way. I think this would give everyone an Idea what is needed and to set a goal.

Just a suggestion.:D

This might provide the answer:

Daily Legal Disclaimer: InterMedia Publications, operating the site ScubaBoard - Scuba Forums, Articles, Dive Buddies, Social Network - Equipment and Travel is indeed being sued by Maldives Scuba Center and Gundi Homes (maldivesliveaboards) along with 1-100 Does.

You may read the entirety of the complaint here: http://gundisuit.scubaboard.com/

My statement: We will aggressively defend ourselves from this suit and any invasion of privacy.

I won't comment on these subjects (and possibly others):

• Which users are being sued.
  • Suitability of the action against InterMedia Publications.
  • Specifics of our defense.
  • A dollar amount of the monies raised.
If you ask me a question and I don't answer it, it probably falls under "other". If you need to verify this, my phone number is (407) 509-0947.

All monies collected and deposited into our Legal defense fund will be used for just this case. We will offer to return any unused portion (if there IS any) and you can accept or reject the offer. To use PayPal or any major CC, just hit any of the "Donate" buttons you see around. If you need to send a check

InterMedia Publications
717 Executive Dr
Winter Park Fl 32789.

Please put "Legal Defense" in the for column.

Currently, there is a moderation moratorium on any and all threads dealing with Maldives Scuba Center, Gundi Homes and the complaint leveled against us.

I hope this helps!

I don't know if would help, but I was wondering if there was a way to post some sort of graph displaying the amount of money collected toward the defense fund kind of like united way. I think this would give everyone an Idea what is needed and to set a goal.

Just a suggestion.:D

How 'bout a bar graph with no numbers on it?? Get the bossman to pick an arbitrary dollar amount that is not displayed to represent 100% and we can keep poking the kitty till the graph fills up :)

this could work as intimidation too since the enemy won't know anything other than the strength and determination of 100,000+ people is dead-set against their winning anything in court.

Back
Top Bottom