Defender Badge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

really, it is minor issue ... fix it whenever you can dont worry about it :)

easy for you to say, youre not the one branded with "The Scarlet X" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey, you chat with your friends on your time! Someone needs to pull some maintenance around here! :soapbox:

:chuckle:

<Sigh> WTH? Since it happens on more than one computer, it's the not computer settings. What stinkin' groups or something am in? Perhaps someone should hire a permissions analyzer.

My my my.....aren't we just a basket of tolerance and patience.

Why not just allow them to fix it as soon as they can get to it? You have made them aware of the issue. They have acknowledged it and said they would fix it. I am not always the most tolerant of things but I really think a badge is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things.

I can't imagine anyone putting this much effort and time into such a spectacular non issue, IJS.

You mean answering your posts so the thread gets bumped? :lol: :popcorn:

Apparently SB finally finished sending all those "Deleted Posts" PM's that Jax wanted because they were able to find time to restore the Defender Badge.

Jax, what is your next issue?

Back
Top Bottom