Defender Badge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimi, you might have had the symbol cached at work. I'm really sorry you aren't in the 'privileged' club anymore.
Heck, I feel privileged to have a red X in a box. I may get me a T-Shirt made with it.
That should get a bunch of folks curious.:D

I too am a member of the X club, at work and at home. I even tried going back to the default supporter badge and I still have the X

i never got one in the first place. so i don't really miss it.

:bump:

The staff has been busy catching up on PM notices for post deletions. Once we're all caught up we'll look at some of the other issues. Thank you for your patience. :D

The staff has been busy catching up on PM notices for post deletions. Once we're all caught up we'll look at some of the other issues. Thank you for your patience. :D

Hey, you chat with your friends on your time! Someone needs to pull some maintenance around here! :soapbox:

:chuckle:

<Sigh> WTH? Since it happens on more than one computer, it's the not computer settings. What stinkin' groups or something am in? Perhaps someone should hire a permissions analyzer.

Yes, I'm seeing it - on yours as well. Big ol' Defender badge. Sounds like you might have a computer issue? Dunno...but I'm seeing it fine.

Jax, it somehow got disconnected when we dealt with the upload issue. I am trying to get a copy to reload it. Last week was plumb weird with the various duties I had to attend to personally. I hope to have this resolved TODAY. Sorry for the delay.

<Sigh> WTH? Since it happens on more than one computer, it's the not computer settings. What stinkin' groups or something am in? Perhaps someone should hire a permissions analyzer.
Hey Jax ... nice X you got there

:wink: :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom