Deep South Divers trip to Crystal River

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
The Deep South Divers are gathering in Crystal River January 24th and 25th. We thought it fitting to mention it in this forum as it is in your state. All not just Florida Conch Divers or Deep South Divers are invited to join the group.

Check out this thread for information.

Let us know if you would like to get together. It makes a trip better when you gather with new and old friends.

R

CBulla:
I think I'll propose this to my wife.. thats not a far drive to do as a day trip..

Great. The more the better. The thread gives information on lodging and chipping in on a boat. R

CBulla:
I think I'll propose this to my wife.. thats not a far drive to do as a day trip..

Does that mean i get to take the X man snorkeling? I'm planning on going.

RavenC:
The Deep South Divers are gathering in Crystal River January 24th and 25th. . . . Let us know if you would like to get together. It makes a trip better when you gather with new and old friends.

R

oh man... i might just have to drive down to Crystal River and join you guys
(my regular buddy is out of commission for a few months).

I would come down Friday night and can meet up with you on Saturday (the 24th). I am Padi Nitrox, NSS-CDS Cavern. Let me know what your plans are
for Saturday, and I'll try to make it.

I think I may have to consider this. It's quite a drive coming from Miami but I've always wanted to dive there. We'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom