Closed: Deep 6 Eddy XXL - Gargantuan Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No. Sorry. I sent them back to Deep 6.

LOL

I bought these used from a guy here on SB. I would never expect you to honor a return nor would I even consider it.

Your partner directed me to a demo pair of XL's at Cave Adventures. I used them in the pool this weekend and loved them.

You have another fan boi. Here's to hoping you can get your supply chain back on line sooner rather than later.

but then...
No. Sorry. I sent them back to Deep 6.
throne_Of_Lies-e1503700507813.jpg

that was really cool of D6 to take them back though :)

i'm also a big fan of my new Deep6 fins that I recently got...great stuff ^.^

it was amazing. i didn't even buy them from them but rather used from a guy locally. seriously, those guys rock.

it was amazing. i didn't even buy them from them but rather used from a guy locally. seriously, those guys rock.
i'm a big fan of all their stuff so far...was really sad when I saw in another thread that their boots absolutely aren't wide width though :( the struggle of wide width scuba people continues...had really been hopeful that their boots might be as great as everything else I have gotten from them....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom