Closed: Deep 6 Eddy XXL - Gargantuan Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoundForElsewhere

Snarkmeister
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Price is $95 plush shipping.

For sale are a pair of XXL Deep 6 Eddy fins. I have included photos of a pair of XL for comparison only. You will see the XXL's are considerably larger. Unless you have seriously huge feet or plan to use these fins with a drysuit, these will be too big for you. I'm talking like size 15 WITH 7mm boots kind of big. I have included a couple of photos of my size 13 foot in Converse All Stars in the foot pockets for reference. The XXL's were like throwing a hot dog down a hallway for me.

IMG_20200228_071746.jpg IMG_20200228_071842.jpg IMG_20200228_071911.jpg

This sale is for the XXL Deep 6 Eddy's only.

Attachments

• IMG_20200228_071653.jpg
    IMG_20200228_071653.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 210
Might be cost prohibitive, but could you check on shipping to Victoria, BC, Canada.?

sure

yikes. $60 with usps and $80 with ups.

I bought a pair of XXL eddy's as well and discovered the same thing - they're made for Andre the giant's big brother. Deep6 had no problems accepting them back. Pretty sure I got a full refund. Did you try returning them?

What worked for me was buying the XL sized eddy fins and switching to a thinner than normal bootie. I tried a lot of other things unsuccessfully (extending the spring strap etc). Thin booties were the solution. These: 3mm Polynesian Boots | Scuba Diving Boots | Aqua Lung

The XL's fit perfect over my chuck taylors. I bought the XXL's used from a dude here on SB.

Deep6 had no problems accepting them back. Pretty sure I got a full refund. Did you try returning them?

Yes, we do returns. However, it is less shipping and CC fees.

Yes, we do returns. However, it is less shipping and CC fees.

I bought these used from a guy here on SB. I would never expect you to honor a return nor would I even consider it.

Your partner directed me to a demo pair of XL's at Cave Adventures. I used them in the pool this weekend and loved them.

You have another fan boi. Here's to hoping you can get your supply chain back on line sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom