For Sale Deep 6 Eddy Fins - Large - Black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapsFan22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Used on 2 freshwater dives. They fit me almost perfectly on land, and thought I would be okay with the size, but ended up being minutely too small and rubbed my big toes the wrong way once diving.

$90 including shipping.

Yes, I should have a picture. I will put one up Sunday (June 11) night.

Attachments

• 737A449D-F000-4A9E-BB8A-DD6C6E038B45.JPG
    737A449D-F000-4A9E-BB8A-DD6C6E038B45.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 227
I wear 5mm Mares Classic Boots - size 10 (they run slightly large for their size). I wear anything from a 10 to a 12 in everyday shoes, depending on brand, if that helps.

Per the Deep 6 website (Chris is the owner):
Chris has a 10.5 D US show size and is wearing the Large with wetsuit boots or his drysuit that has thinner boots (neoprene with a sole) and the XL when wearing wetsuit boots with the sneaker style sole or his drysuit with larger boots.

I wear an 8.5-9 in most shoes. 9 in 5 mm boots. Not sure how these would fit.

I'm really not sure either, as everyone is different. The following is another excerpt from the Deep 6 website regarding sizing of these fins:

Sizing
We have found that the large works well in wetsuit boots with a flexible sole in sizes 9-11, the XL 11-13. When wearing wetsuit booties with a thick "sneaker" type sole if in doubt get the next higher size. Remember that a normal shoe is sized for the outside dimensions of your foot, which stays pretty consistent, Fins however we have to size to fit the outside of whatever boot you are wearing with them, and they vary greatly depending what type of boot you own. Don't hesitate to call with any questions as you choose a fin size.

They also offer a Small/Medium size. You seem to be right on the border between the S/M and Large. Perhaps check around this site, there may be someone with a review of that size that can inform you of how it fits/what size boot and shoe they wear.

Back
Top Bottom