decompression chamber

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie:
I was kind of thinking the same thing. I wonder how long you would have to stay at
20' to need to get bent?

I think the water in Athens would kill you before the nitrogen did.

I did a 94 minute dive in 20 feet and didn't get bent. It took a really long time to get to 700 psi in the al 80 I was using. I actually started getting chilled before I got low on air.

Getting bent in Athens involves alot of beer, 2 small chickens and a donkey suit

Bruce

scott

i didnt know that ETMC was a level one, good to know. the information that i had about them came from one of there box crews, which will make me want to double check the info on status of the chamber.

i didnt say anything about a diver getting bent at athens i was meaning hurt, but it would take a while to do it there. just wondering has anybody been seriously injured at athens?

FWIW

Tooth

lol on the chemical piece

i will have to put that in my note book as several area i travel to have a rated facility nearby. I was surprised palo pinto general was even rated.

good info to know, but why havent they changed the domain over to there new nam dshs (or what ever it is)

Scott do you work for a critical transport service?
Tooth

Back
Top Bottom