Deco dive plan sheet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just read through 14 pages. I can't believe nobody has commented on it taking 8 months for an AN/DP class. No wonder she is redoing the worksheet. 240 days she should be able to transcribe the manual blind folded.

<snipped>

Once you start doing tec dives ask around for instructor recommendations before you do ER. I would be willing to bet you can find a better instructor.

WHOA!!

You jumped to some incredible conclusions there.

One more time: I am making up the sheet because I am good with document forms. Period.

As for the eight months -- My instructor and his co-instructor have gone above and beyond to work with me and my hosed-up schedule. Add that I am a warm water wuss, and it was easy to push the dive schedule to the right. WE decided; it worked for us. *I* chose to get a drysuit and take time to work in that. *I* chose to go to a sidemount class before finishing up the deep dives, instead of renting BM doubles and gearing up in the water.

That makes sense to me.

WHOA!!

One more time: I am making up the sheet because I am good with document forms. Period.

As for the eight months -- My instructor and his co-instructor have gone above and beyond to work with me and my hosed-up schedule. Add that I am a warm water wuss, and it was easy to push the dive schedule to the right. WE decided; it worked for us. *I* chose to get a drysuit and take time to work in that. *I* chose to go to a sidemount class before finishing up the deep dives, instead of renting BM doubles and gearing up in the water.

Whoa indeed!
I took twenty years to get a SPG and a BC and a log book :)
Twenty-four from YMCA Scuba Diver to NAUI "Advanced" (which was a good bit less of a course than the Y course I took originally).
Five years from cavern to full cave :)
Never got bored under water, haven't yet.
Take your time; enjoy!
Rick

WHOA!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom