Decisions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sampsonshr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
New diver heading to cozumel soon.
and would like some opinions

Blue Angel. Or. Dive with Christina

I was bored on vacation in Cozumel 20 years ago, and was drawn to a big Canadian flag on a roof, that was Papa Hog's diving.
They are still in operation, and were instrumental in establishing my love of diving.
Give them a look. For a first time diver they were tremendous. I have great memories of learning from them.
I've never been back, but think of them often.

Love the drift dives.
Enjoy.

hello from texas, we recently got back from two weeks of diving in cozumel and it was awesome to say the least. we dove exclusively with sergio at aquatic sports and expeditions the whole time there and sergio was awesome. most divers we had at one time was 12 and 10 of them was our group. the boat is about 40 foot long with the whole deck covered which was extremely nice but also if you want to sun they have a upper deck for that. its 2 tank dives a day with a lunch between dives for about $75 or so a day per person. we had a group special which was $65 a day for us. also the pace is slow and very relaxed. no hurry up and get there, dive and leave. its nice slow cruise out there dive, relax eat, dive then a nice slow cruise back. i for sure will always use sergio each and every time i go back... his web address is www.cozumeldivingwithsergio.com if interested. good luck and have lots of fun diving as it was the best time ive ever had.
also if u just wanna go for a snorkel and party look into tiger aguilar at the money bar. you can find him on facebook under tiger aguilar aguilar , he has the legend boat and is a blast if your looking for just a fun day away from diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom