Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawkeye Mark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Josh Parker, son of Mark Parker one of the divemasters at WW Diving in Humble was found dead this morning in his apartment. Josh was in his early 20's. Mark is one of my main dive buddies whom i took advanced with. he and i have made several trips to Cozumel together. Please remember Mark and his family in your prayers.

I know Mark. Please pass along our condolences to him. We'll keep Josh and his family and friends in our prayers.

Just returned from funeral home where visitation was being held. Do not really care to go into the details of what happened. Suffice it to say is that this was very traumatic for all concerned. I do know that Mark and his wife returned from a WW Diving shop trip to Cozumel on Sunday and his son was discovered dead then or the next morning. Not a good way to end a vacation.

leiserom, Sorry to hear about Parkers loss. R.I.P

I havent been to the shop for about a week and half
so this is the first I have heard of it.

Take care.

Sorry to hear for the loss. When things like this happen it makes you re-evaluate whats important in life.

I just lost my father he seemed fine one month then passed on the next. He got real sick, real fast and never recovered.

Geek.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom