Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_1251.GIF

Can you see me now?

#NotSpittingOnYouIt'sDefogging

Hurrah! Success. Thank you, RainPilot.

***New question***

Dear Dork Divers,

I always assume that other cooler divers want to spit and/or hate on me for my mismatched gear & lack of the precious crotch strap.

Is it all in my head? Am I in my own dorky class?

#MyDorkyHeadIsPositivelySpinning

Ok so I read the definition of Dork Diver and apparently I am one!

My question: is there any cure?

:dork2:

Dear Dork Divers,

I always assume that other cooler divers want to spit and/or hate on me for my mismatched gear & lack of the precious crotch strap.

Is it all in my head? Am I in my own dorky class?

#MyDorkyHeadIsPositivelySpinning
You would be in your own class if you planted a remote control buzzer on that snide guy's crotch strap.

I made my own crotchety strap... from the long shoulder strap that came with my dive bag, it works fine. Maybe you have a colorful scarf, a belt with a big truck or Elvis on the buckle, or some clothesline, or a dog leash, whatever, if you need to increase your buoyancy a pool noodle might work; my point being you don't have to go without... a crotch strap can be quite stimulating!

... a crotch strap can be quite stimulating!
Must be a little awkward, having to get back on the boat with a massive boner... :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom