DCS Type II in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Followed both of these tips on all four dives. It is interesting that in my ten years of diving since becoming certified, Cozumel was the first place where removing my gear before getting back on board was even an option, without making a special request. In most of the locations where I have dived before, 3-4 feet swells, coupled with relatively large boats with high side bulkheads make this practice difficult.
Oh, you can request it at some other destinations - but you did those, huh? Did you get the dives downloaded...?

Oh, you can request it at some other destinations - but you did those, huh? Did you get the dives downloaded...?

I have not been able to download the dives because there is a problem with my DRAK software. I have been waiting for a week now for a response from tech support.

I have not been able to download the dives because there is a problem with my DRAK software. I have been waiting for a week now for a response from tech support.

That's Mares. Good for writing songs not software.

Back
Top Bottom