DCS - saw it 1st time in my life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vjongene:
I can only quote Uncle Pug's rules for this forum:

(1) Events will be "scrubbed" of names. You may refer to articles or news releases already in the public domain, but the only name you may use in this forum is your own.
(2) No "blamestorming." Accident analysis does not "find fault" - it finds hazards - and how to reduce or eliminate them.
(3) No flaming, name calling or otherwise attacking other posters. You may attack ideas; you may not attack people.
(4) No trolling.
(5) Remember that you cannot read minds. Restrict comments to what happened and how to prevent it, without speculating on what someone else was thinking (or not). The only thoughts you are qualified to share are your own.

It seems to me that you should not post the name of the center, but could give it in private messages to people who ask.
OK try this! (Of course it might have to be done in a new thread.)

Mania,

There must have been some good things about your trip, so I'm asking.

Could you please tell us about what you liked on your resent trip to Egypt. What sites did you dive, what did you see and BTW what dive centre's did you use while you were there and out of all of the ones you did use, who would you use again?

I can only quote Uncle Pug's rules for this forum:.

(1) Events will be "scrubbed" of names. You may refer to articles or news releases already in the public domain, but the only name you may use in this forum is your own.
(1) This only seems to happen if it obviously hurts someone or the business.
(2) No "blamestorming." Accident analysis does not "find fault" - it finds hazards - and how to reduce or eliminate them.
(2) There was no blaming, just the related facts.
(3) No flaming, name calling or otherwise attacking other posters. You may attack ideas; you may not attack people.
(3) Agian, nobody was attacked.
(4) No trolling.
(4) N/A
(5) Remember that you cannot read minds. Restrict comments to what happened and how to prevent it, without speculating on what someone else was thinking (or not). The only thoughts you are qualified to share are your own.
(5) She was actually there so they are her own thoughts.

getwet2:
Could you please tell us about what you liked on your resent trip to Egypt. What sites did you dive, what did you see and BTW what dive centre's did you use while you were there and out of all of the ones you did use, who would you use again?

Yeah i do love diving there And in fact I wrote a trip report - it's here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=730522&postcount=1
I always dive with the same dive center - I mentioned them several times - it's called Blue Sea diving Center and it's half Canadian half Egyptian.
I never used any other center but of course sometime i do observe them.
si I have my own comments to make - but maybe most of you is right - if you want with whom you should notdive - send me PM.
Mania

jepuskar:
Actually diving Nitrox using the air tables is no safer than diving air using the air tables. You chances of getting DCS are the same.

So what's the point in diving nitrox?

TX101:
So what's the point in diving nitrox?
It's not that i always dive based on air tables. But sometimes I do. Then the major point (for me) is that I'm less tired after the dive. so going diving for a weekend I use nitrox on Sunday because after diving I still have to drive quite a long way back home. After two air dives I'm sleepy and tired, after nitrox I'm not.
Besides i also do dive nitrox as nitrox.
Mania

Thank you Mania!

Back
Top Bottom